City & Rural Summer Camp
This summer camp consists on staying 2 weeks in Dun Laoghaire (Dublin) and 1 week in the Spanish Point. It is a really complete summer camp because it includes 2 weeks in the city of Dublin where the student will perform a lot of social and cultural activities, and one week in The Spanish Point. It is a rural area that is very safe, peaceful and picturesque. The student will have the opportunity of experience the natural beauty, the sports, the music, the traditions and wonderful home-cooked food!
- Dun Laoghaire (Dublin – capital city and East Coast of Ireland)/ 2 weeks</br>
- Spanish Point (Clare – West Coast of Ireland) / 1 week
This summer camp is available in 2016 between July to August
- Adventure: Climbing, kayaking, archery, waterpark, bowling, Lazer tag, surfing.
Sports, Games, Art&Music: Traditional Gaelic Football and hurling, cooking, basketball, soccer, tag rugby, art and treasure hunts, disco/ceili (Irish dance), tug-of-war.
- Sightseeing: The famous Cliffs of Moher, Burren National Park, Bunratty Castle, Aran Islands, Galway City, and Connemara.
- Day Excursions: Private bus tours to famous locations including: The Cliffs of Moher, Galway City, Connemara, Aran Islands (by ferry), Bunratty Castle along with Bowling, Cycling and other activities.
Sample Summer Camp Activity Schedule (City)
|Monday||Sports, Dance, Art and Cooking|
|Wednesday||Bowling, Lazer-tag or Crazy-Golf|
|Thursday||Museum or Cultural Centre||Weekly International Disco|
|Friday||Dublin city visit||Karaoke Night|
|Saturday||Day tour to National Park, sailing, Kilkenny City|
|Sunday||Free time to spend with host-family and friends|
Sample Summer Camp Activity Schedule (Rural)
|Monday||Sports and Cooking|
|Tuesday||Surfing||Ceili (traditional Irish dance)|
|Thursday||Indoor Waterpark||Evening Dinner at the beach|
|Saturday||Bunratty Castle & Folk Park with Bowling/ Cliffs of Moher/ Galway city|
|Sunday||Connemara & Galway city bus tour|
Programme included (Click to Open)
|– English Classes (Monday-Friday 09:15-12:30)
– Airport Arrival and Departure
– Full Activity Programme over 2 weeks: 10 afternoons, 4 evenings and 3 full-day excursions.
– Activities are of high-quality, fun-filled and full of adventure.
– Accommodation + all meals (with Irish host family)
– 24hour emergency contact number.
– Assessment Tests Course Certificate & Report.
– Private bus service for travel to and from school and all activities.
– Public transport card for travel to and from accommodation and school.