Dublin City Summer Camp
The Dublin City Summer Camp is located in the city centre of Dublin. This camp is a fun and exciting way for teenagers between 12-17 years old to learn English. The programme includes 15h English tuition per week and over 30 hours of social and cultural activities. The children will be improving their English every time at the same time they will learn about the culture of Ireland.
Belvedere College, Denmark Street Great
The course is available in 2016 between July and August
- Afternoon (13:30-17-00): Sports & Walking tour of Dublin, Classes Science Gallery & Irish Writers Museum, Dublinia & Christchurch Cathedral, Guinness Storehouse, A visit to Howth seaside village.
- Evenings (19:30-22:00): Cinema, Bowling, Disco or Irish dancing.
- Saturdays: visit Glendalough & Kilkenny, Walking Tour of Howth Seaside Village.
Programme included (Click to Open)
|– Return airport transfers (Dublin airport)
– 20 lessons (45 mins X 20)
– Host family, full board
– 5 afternoon activities per week
– 2 evening activities per week
– 1 Saturday excursion
– 7 day Travel Pass per week
Sample Dublin City Summer Camp Activity Schedule
|Monday||Sports & walking tour of Dublin|
|Tuesday||Science Gallery & Irish Writers Museum|
|Wednesday||Dublinia & Christ church Cathedral||Cinema or bowling|
|Friday||A visit to Howth seaside village||Disco or Irish dancing|
|Saturday||Full day bus tour to visit Glendalough & Kilkenny|
|Sunday||Free time to spend with host-family and friends|