How to Book
How to Book a Host Family in Dublin.
We want to make finding a suitable and safe HomeStay in Ireland as easy as possible.
1. Send us an enquiry, with your intended travel dates, preferred room type and which college you will attend or location of you internship. You can also inform us of any allergies (food or pet) you may have.
2. We will respond within 24 hours (except Saturdays and Sundays) with details of a suitable family (pictures, description, location).
3. Once you accept the Offer of Accommodation, you will need to complete our online Student Form so we can create a Student ID for you and send you a request for payment.
4. Your accommodation will only be confirmed after receipt of your payment. We will reserve your room for 3 days as international payments can be slow.
5. We will send you full details of your reservation 10 days before you arrive.
If you have any further questions, please send us an email
HomeStayIreland.com is part of International Student Accommodation in Dublin go to www.isaccommodation.com for further details.