Malahide Summer Camp
The Malahide Summer Camp offer a fun way of learning English for students aged between 14-17 years. During the morning the students will have 2 sessions of English classes (15h per week) and during the afternoon they will take part in an organised action-packed programme, in which they will make friends and learn English in a very easy way.
The Summer Camp in Malahide has been chosen for it’s excellent academic and sports facilities. Furthermore, it is very close to the city centre of Dublin, where you will do some of the activities.
The course is available in 2016 between 20th June and 19th August.
- Afternoon activities: Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Rounders, Fun Games, Table-Tennis, Art & Crafts, Aerobics, Badminton, Movie Videos, Indoor Swimming (available off campus).
- Afternoon cultural visits: National Museum, Dublin Castle, National History Museum, James Joyce Centre, Kilmainham Gaol and Trinity College.
- Full day Saturday tours: Kilkenny City & Castle, Athlone & River Cruise, Boyne Valley Tour and Glendalough & Powerscourt Gardens.
Programme included (Click to Open)
|– English course (9:30-12:45)
– Entry level test
– Supervised sports and activity programme
– Welcome pack
– Programme materials, course book and additional didactic materials
– 1 free disco per week
– End of course certificate
– Individual student report
– Homestay accommodation
– Full and half day excursions
Sample Malahide Summer Camp Activity Schedule (City)
|Monday||Orientation tour||Howth Walk|
|Tuesday||Sports / Activities on campus||Irish music night (€5)|
|Wednesday||Visit to Croke Park GAA museum||Dog races (€5)|
|Thursday||Sports / Activities on campus||Disco|
|Friday||Free for shopping in Dublin|
|Saturday||Full day trip|
|Sunday||Free time to spend with host-family and friends|