Dún Laoghaire Summer Camp
Home Stay Ireland’s Dún Laoghaire summer Samp is an exciting programme of English classes focused on “speaking” and lots of exciting activities for teenagers between 12 and 17 years old. An excellent way to improve your English and make new friends while you are having fun doing lots of social and cultural activities.
The summer camp will take place in Dún Laoghaire (large suburban town in Dublin)
The course is available in 2016 between Monday 4th July and Saturday 13th August.
This programme includes lots of funny and interesting activities as below mentioned:
- Entertainment: Bowling, Lazer-tag, Crazy golf, Cinema, Waterpark, Weekly Student Disco, Karaoke, Irish Dance & Music, Local Summer Festivals.
- Sports, Games, Art & Music: Football, Basketball, Hockey, Gaelic Sports, Swimming, Badminton, Hula Hoop, Art, Crafts, Cooking, Dance, Tug-of-war, Music, Dodge ball, Tag rugby, Climbing / Kayak / Adventure.
- Sightseeing: Wicklow National Park, Dublin City Centre, Dublin Castle, Dublinia Viking Exhibition, Trinity College, Malahide Castle, National Museum, National Gallery, Glendalough, Powerscourt Gardens, Phoenix Park, Temple Bar.
Programme included (Click to Open)
|-English Classes (Monday-Friday 09:15-12:30)
-Airport Transfers on Arrival and Departure
– Full Activity Programme over 2 weeks: 10 afternoons, 4 evenings and 3 full-day excursion per week.
– Accommodation + all meals (with Irish host family)
– 24 hour emergency contact number.
– Assessment Tests.
– Course Certificate & Report.
– Private bus service for travel to and from school and all activities.
– Public transport card for travel to and from accommodation and school
Sample Dún Laoghaire Summer Camp Activity Schedule (City)
|Monday||Sports, Dance, Art and Cooking|
|Wednesday||Bowling, Lazer-tag or Crazy-Golf|
|Thursday||Museum or Cultural Centre||Weekly International Disco|
|Friday||Dublin city visit||Karaoke Night|
|Saturday||Day tour to National Park / Traditional Farm / / Adventure centre with climbing / kayaking / sailing / ziplining / Kilkenny City / Cliffs of Moher / Galway city|
|Sunday||Free time to spend with host-family and friends|